Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the kids just left to go back to school.. I am in tears.. I miss them already :( This house is so quiet the little guys are still sleeping. I just want you guys to know how much I miss you when you are gone.. Although they were really excited to get back and see their friends its just mom having the hard time! what a great break we had, late nights, laughing, games, movies, late night runs for ice cream, cuddle time, wrestling, plenty of fun times with daddy... we went absolutely NO where and were perfectly happy with it just hanging out with each other was enough.I will treasure these last 2 weeks forever and am already looking forward to spring break!! Can't wait to hear about your day at 3pm. till then I will miss you Mallory,Mason,Carter but I get to see my cavie at 11!!
With Love
Mom

No comments: