Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Last night was a good night.. Thanks to the babies for spilling doggy flea shampoo in a lovely shade of green on the upstairs carpet supper was delayed long enough for Clint to make it home to eat with us! Oh how I miss family supper with Clint! We all sat and soaked each other in, we talked and laughed and just enjoyed each other! Everyone ate and thanked me for the meal which they do nightly but seemed pleased with the Lasagna last night. Then as I cleaned up the mess Clint gave the twins their bath. I got so much help last night it was amazing! Carter and Cavin picked up the living room and entry and did a marvelous job! Then the 3 older kids sat at the table talking,giggling and studying their spelling words. I baked Carter"s bday cupcakes for school and listened. I had a few little guys grabbing my knees begging to be picked up and loved which I was happy to do :) Life was good the help was Awesome and much appreciated.. These are definitely the BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!

No comments: