Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What a Great 18months its been!!






Wow! The babies are 18 months old Today.. I can't believe it. Time has flown by. Clint said to me the other day " I Think we baby them to much because they still don't act like toddlers" my response was Oh Well! Enjoy it!! I know he is right, they don't talk much just the normal MaMa, Dada,Bubba,uh oh ,oh boy,no no. They shake their heads yes and no. They can go to whoever you ask them to as take this to Bubba or Max etc.. They wave bye bye, play peek a boo, can do So Big, love to give kisses and "love your brother". They love love love to suck their thumbs while holding their beloved blankies! Most of the time they are the happiest babies ever born! Other parents of multiples say it only gets easier but this stage is proving to be difficult especially outside where they each want to run opposite directions which sometimes leaves me pulling my hair out! They love bath time and splashing, hate getting their diapers changed, have become Monkey's climbing onto the table and counter tops. They LOVE to dance which is absolutely adorable! They really didn't enjoy Christmas to much not really into opening gifts. They are suffering from some stranger and strange place anxiety. They both REALLY REALLY love Daddy and really enjoyed all the attention they got from him last week when he was home! They continue to be the absolute perfect additions to our family I am so glad I was given this blessing !!! Love me my babies!!!

No comments: