Monday, January 17, 2011

Rambling and Thinking

Its going to be one of those emotional weeks for me. As I get older the emotional weeks are frequent. I am not sure of why? Is it because everything I have ever wanted is right in front of me and I am so happy, is it the sadness I feel that my kids are growing sooooo fast and it scares me to think of them leaving home? is it the fact that I along with everyone I love is getting older and life is not forever? Is it facing the fact that I will never have another baby?Is it feeling overwhelmed by life of the constant need for me by somebody the constant chores needing done, is it Clint working so hard and me feeling a bit neglected? I know Maccoy's heart plays a big role in my moods/feelings, the constant fear that I may be missing something with one of my other kids also weighs heavy on me maybe its the fact that we have just been through the stomach flu again and lost alot of sleep. Its all of this and more. It's I guess Mommy stress. It always gets a little worse around one of the kids birthdays and Carter turns 7 on Sunday so that could be a lot of why I feel so off today. The baby I always wanted and tried so hard to have is turning 7. How can that be?? How did we get here? today is going to be one of those days I can feel it but no better way to get through it than with all my kids home to enjoy! I hear a sleepy head now! Pushing through moving forward and enjoying the day!

No comments: