Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mallory
It hit me today like a ton of bricks.. Your BIG.. not little not a baby not a toddler.. Your BIG.. How did you get that big?? As you stood by me at the receptionist counter checking in for your dr.'s appt. I realized your almost as tall as me? How can this be? After I realized this I couldn't concentrate on what the lady was telling me in my head I just kept thinking holy cow she is BIG.. It took my breath away. Over half your time with us at home is over. Your tall and by the number on the scale heavy too :( sigh... What a girl you are. We are so proud of you! Last week you got 102% on your math test highest score in the class! WOW! I just wanted to tell you your turning into a great young lady and we are so proud of you! But how did you get so BIG??

Love ya Sissy
Mom

No comments: