Monday, January 3, 2011

I love this picture! He is so goofy! Makes life FUN!


Happy Birthday to the most amazing Man in my life! You truly are what makes this family whole! We all love you so much!
5 things I love the most about this man
1. He loves his children more than anything else
2. He is Hardworking (even though its one of the things that makes me the maddest)
3. He is Never afraid to jump in and help out with the kids, the house, cooking etc.
4. He is NEVER afraid of a project if he has never done it he will read about it til he can do it and it is always perfect when he is done!
5. He is my Rock! I wouldn't know what to do without him!

I could go on and on but this sums it up! He is a Great Man and we are lucky to call him our Daddy and Husband!!

Love ya Babe!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks honey.

Love yea,
Clint