Friday, April 16, 2010

2p.m.

Its 2p.m. we are still in the PICU, but all his meds have been stoped he only has 2 I'v's left out of 5, they took out the NG tube and the catheter and I have held him twice and even got to nurse him which he loved but his tummy did not and he vomited it all back up :( He is now sleeping and we are just sitting here resting and waiting to see if they will still move us to the regular floor today or we will have to wait til tom... His vital signs are great. He is crying a lot and moaning and seems very uncomfortable when he is moved from bed to mommy's arms but all that is normal.

I would like to Thank Amy and Jennifer for bringing Cayne up the last few mornings so that I can nurse him. I have unbelievable friends and I am so amazed that they put up with me!!! Nicole thank u, thank u, thank u, for the adorable build a bear and cookie bouquet absolutely adorable the bear is keeping Coy company in his crib! To Blake and Amber for bringing us lunch today so nice to have something besides this cafeteria food and the boys will love the toys!! And last and probably most important my Mother in Law Judy who has taken on the single parent role to 5 kids and 1 baby who I miss so so so bad... And to anyone who has left us kind messages,emails, texts or is praying for our sweet baby THANK YOU!

Gotta go they are about to do some procedures on the baby to help get rid of some of the junk in his throat and help expand his lungs..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the bestest and its all our pleasure..we love our time with Cayne, he is easy-peasy and so loveable, like all the Meade kids. I miss you and can't wait till we can push Maccoy on the swings with his brother at the park and all laugh and smile under the sun (not hospital lights) thankful for his repair and road to recovery. You are all doing great and Maccoy is so *lucky* that he has an awesome mom to love him and belts out the "wheels on the bus" like no other!!!!!
fenfer