Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We BROKE Out of there!!

We made it HOME!!! Oh home sweet home!! We got here around 11:30a.m. Saw Carter before he left school! Maccoy sat on the floor for a few mins. and let his little bros love on him they were so happy to see him! He is taking a nap now and we are waiting on Mas and Mal to come home from school! Clints mom is going to leave us :( not sure what I am going to do tom. all by myself with 2 clingy babies (cayne has really missed mama and wants lots of attention too) but I will figure it out I am sooooo happy to be home and have this behind us!


Oh Jen. D I know your reading this ... HOLLY COW thank you for the FOOD!! You guys are sooooo thoughtful. My family THANKS YOU A TON!! I won't have to think about lunches for a few days which takes a huge load off my mind!! The figurine brought tears to my eyes it was absolutely perfect!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for Maccoy and you. wanted to thank you again for keeping is us posted.love you All from both of us. Grandma Barb

Valerie Meade said...

YEAH!!!!!! So happy for y'all! Still let me know if you need anything, ok? Val

Jen D. said...

Glad to hear you are home...what a relief. So, my response is...it would be like me cooking a few meals for you. Which we know wouldn't happen because...well lets be honest...I can't cook. So I bought some...better for you and the family that way. Glad you liked the figurine. We are only a minute away...call anytime you need to.

Jayme said...

YEAH!!! I'm SO glad that he's made it home! What an accomplishment! Hope he continues to do well!

Kendra said...

So excited to hear you made it home! Doesn't it feel awesome to home and have that huge ordeal behind you?! Wow, what a blessing! Both of our TOF babies officially have mended hearts - yea!!!!