Thursday, April 15, 2010

5:30 update

Still on the ventilator on a very low setting. But he has not opened his beautiful blue eyes yet so we can't take him off the ventilator.. We have had some visits today from our wonderful Cardiology Nurse Practitioner Pam and our Favorite Cardiac nurse Ashley! Everyone is amazed at how well he is doing and how BIG he is! Everyone keeps talking about how CUTE/SWEET him and Cayne are! So we r just sitting here waiting to see when little man decides to open his eyes and say hello! Of course if I had open heart surgery yesterday I am not sure I would be opening my eyes yet!! I just want to crawl in bed with the little guy and snuggle and kiss him even with all the tubes/wires/alarms etc... he is still the cutest baby!! We are so proud of him and how strong he is amazes us!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm keeping sweet Maccoy, you, and your family in my prayers! Hang in there! Stay positive and strong! Don't be afriad to speak up if something is wrong! **Deep Breathes**

I'm so glad things have been going well so far and fairly smoothe! :D

Sending LOTS of **Heart Hugs**!

~Lauren
(22yr. old CHD Survivor)

Blog: www.laurensheart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Maccoy - Keep on truckin' little guy! Can't wait to see that adorable smile. Just call if you need Auntie Amy to come spoil you like your brother! :)

Amy