Saturday, April 10, 2010

oh No :(

Didn't realize how much I had prepared myself and looked forward to this Wed. April 14th being here until Maccoy woke up with a runny nose on Thurs.... I called the surgery nurse and they said to wait til Monday and let them know how he is. The drainage is clear and he has no cough or fever which is good. So we are kinda up in the air as to what will happen. Which SUCKS! But on the plus side its a few more weeks with my sweet baby and watching him grow bigger and bigger if they do postpone surgery!!

I went to the ortho dr. on thurs. he said I have a Avulsion fracture of my Cuboid bone. I don't need surgery!! But I do have to stay in this walking boot for 1 to 3 months :( at least I can take it off at night or through out the day! I am able to put weight on the foot as I can tolerate! It could have been worse but its kinda of a pain in the rear!!

This a.m. has been spent by the boys and daddy playing baseball and Mal,the babies and I shopping for outfits for our Family pictures we are taking tom.!! I am so excited to see what kind of shots my friend Nicole can get of these crazy kids! So look for those coming soon!!!

Well we are off to Sam's to stock up on supplies for Grandma Judy in case we get to go forward with surgery! Have a Great weekend everyone!

No comments: