Wednesday, April 14, 2010

8p.m. Wed.

Today has been a ride.... As I type I am sitting here watching my sleeping baby and realizing that he is more beautiful and precious than I thought. He is still heavily sedated and will stay that way until tom.. His vital signs are good. And he has some amazing nurses taking care of him.. He has some hiccups right now which with all the tubes/I'v's/ventilator hooked to him looks kinda painful but they assure us that he is comfortable. He does have a low grade fever 101.3 that they consider normal during the first 24 hours post op so hoping that goes away.
We have sent Cayne home to sleep for the night. And he is probably really tired thanks to Auntie Jennifer and Auntie Amy who have taken WONDERFUL care of him all day and given Mommy and Daddy a lot of time to focus on Maccoy. THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES I LOVE YOU BOTH!!
Thanks to everyone for their encouraging words, prayers, etc.. We appreciate them more than we can ever express!

1 comment:

mina said...

Prayers for a restful night and a good post-op course!