Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wondering?

So I had to call the CardioVascular Surgery Nurse today... Maccoy is a funny color.. very very very pink with a capillary refill of about 6 to 7 seconds and he is clammy which worried me but when Clint said I should call and ask them I thought fore sure it was something to worry about. I called and they talked with Dr.OBrien and he didn't seem concerned but did want to see us in the office tom. for a early post op check up so off to the hospital we go tom. :( hopefully leaving with good news! Just when you thought the ride came to a stop it keeps going...
Other than these 2 things he is doing well. He is a bit fussy (who wouldn't be?) and he is very shy and clingy (who wouldn't be) But he has been playing and smiling some which is so nice to see!! Cayne oh my he must have thought I left him and was never coming back that baby won't let me out of his sight and he hates it if Maccoy is being held and he isn't.. Makes life interesting with 2 clingy babies and lots of stuff to catch up on! I am so glad to be home and have all my children to talk to and play with and hold,hug and kiss its the best!! I am even enjoying the laundry,dishes, and the fighting!!!

No comments: